Monday, March 10, 2008

Getting to know me...

I was having a hard time trying to decide what to blog about today...then I received one of those "getting to know you" emails from a friend...so, I thought, why not? I usually don't respond to those sort of things...but sometimes they're just plain fun...especially when you're bored.
What is your occupation? Wedding/Event Planner
What color are your socks right now? Not wearing any...
What are you listening to right now? Nothing....sitting in silence. Silence is golden.
What was the last thing you ate? 3 Samoas...my favorite Girl Scout cookie!
Can you drive a stick shift? You bet ya...I drove a standard Jeep Wrangler in college...yes, I was a hottie.
If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Red...Pink...Orange...I like lots of colors!
Last person you spoke to on the phone? My boss.
How old are you today? 26 and a half (almost).
Favorite drink(s)? Coffee, Ice Tea and Dr. Pepper.
What is your favorite sport to watch? College football and volleyball.
Have you ever dyed your hair? Not completely...just highlights.
Pets? Chloe Jane Rives...an almost one year old (on March 24th) darling little Malte-Tzu.
Favorite food? I'm going to have to say pizza...and anything my mom cooks.
Last movie you watched? Into the Wild...it was a good one!
Favorite day of the year? 4th of July and Christmas!
What do you do to vent anger? Go to Target.
What was your favorite toy as a child. A typewriter I got for Christmas one year...and Teddy Ruxpin.
What is your favorite, Fall or Spring? Fall.
Hugs are kisses? It depends.
Cherry or blueberry? Blueberry.
Living arrangements? With my husband in our new house.
When was the last time you cried? During the first episode of "The Big Give"...is that gross?
What is on the floor of your closet? Something of Josh's I'm sure...
Favorite Smell? Josh in the morning...right before he is about to leave for work.
What inspires you? Hope.
What are you afraid of? Scary movies...I hate them...and losing a parent.
Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Cheese please.
Favorite car? Little Red Corvette.
Number of keys on your key ring? 6...car, home, mailbox, work, mom's house and brother's house.
Favorite day of the week? It depends...Saturday if I don't have a wedding....Monday if I had a wedding on Saturday.
How many states have you lived in? 3...Texas, Colorado and Virginia.
How many countries have you been to? 6....Jamaica, Mexico, Dominican Republic, England, France and Italy.
Happy Monday everyone!!

1 comment:

Apple said...

I just found your blog today and I like it.