Sunday, March 23, 2008

Hoppy Easter!

Happy Easter everyone! Wishing you all a wonderful day! I hope that you're all relaxing and enjoying time with your loved ones. Josh and I have had a great day so far. We went to early church at Irving Bible, had brunch at Unlce Julio's with the Rives' family and collected lots of loot at the Rives' annual Easter egg hunt (all the eggs are filled with money instead of candy...it's greatness!). We're going to have dinner tonight with mom, Jimmy, Jill, Kalie and Cole...and watch Kalie and Cole hunt Easter eggs of course! Josh was precious this morning...he had an adorable Easter egg candy bowl filled with my favorite candies waiting by the back door...so I would see it right before we left for church. It was so cute! Chloe liked it too....she enjoyed some dark chocolate Dove eggs before I did...and had the grass spread everywhere...she's a little toot! Chloe had her own Easter egg hunt today too...I hid cheerios all around the kitchen...and she found them all! :)

Happy Easter Friends!!!

He has risen....HALLELUJAH!!

XOXO,
Mindy

No comments: