Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday Chloe Jane Rives!!



Chloe is 1 today! Happy Birthday girl!!!
I've contained myself over the past couple of months and have not used my blog as a method of bragging on my precious pooch. But, today is her birthday...so here I go...I'm such a proud mom!


Chloe's first day as a Rives


Chloe's first haircut...she's so soft and fluffy!


Happy 4th of July! Chloe is proud to be an American!


Chloe moving into her first house! She was a great helper!


Bzzzzz...Chloe's first Halloween. Not one of her prouder moments!


Chloe's first visit to our cabin in Colorado...she didn't know what to do with all that white stuff!


So, we bought her some doggy snow boots! She was much happier...


Happy Birthday Chloe!!! We love you!

Stay tuned for some pictures from Chloe's family birthday party tonight....

3 comments:

penny lane designs said...

Happy Birthday Chloe!
Love,
auntie marina

And from your cousins Penny and Sophie- Happy Birthday too!

The Womacks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Womacks said...

oops...it's ok to brag on Chloe b/c Dixie is mentioned in 3/4 of our blogs!