Friday, April 4, 2008

Footloose and Fancy (I'm mean debt) FREE!!!!

That's right...thanks to our generous tax return, I just paid off my school loan in it's entirety!!!! Wow...what a good feeling that was! I must say...it was really hard to use the money to pay off debt, since we could have done so many more fun things with it...but, I know it will be worth it. And it does feel good to have that behind me! Yeah for being debt free!!

Oh, yeah...we still have a house to pay off. Darn.

Have a great weekend everyone!!!

XOXO,
Mindy

1 comment:

Alison said...

Hi Mindy! I just wanted to stop by and tell you I enjoy reading your blog! You crack me up!!LOL~Your alls picture is soo good.You make one beautiful couple. You know what I say to this post? PRAISE GOD! What a awesome thing that you no longer have your school debt looming over you. I know all about that. It was hard but I paid mine off the first year my dh and I were married(15 yrs ago..yes I am old,lol) He had gotten most of his college paid for so he didnt have the school loans like I did. Sorry for the novel. Just wanted to tell you how cute,bubblyand funny I think you are...Have a great weekend!~Alison~