Friday, April 18, 2008

Happy Friday!

I've had a really busy week with work...hence my lack of daily blogging. I apologize to all 5 of you who probably check my blog everyday. I'm slacking on my blogging duties....sorry! A couple of weeks ago, we took some family photos in Highland Park with Joseph Mark Photography. We gave this photo session as a gift to my mom for Christmas. The pictures are up on their website...so if you're interested, take a look here. I think they turned out really cute! Joseph Mark Photography also shot Josh and I's wedding almost 3 years ago...I highly recommend them for your photography needs! Enjoy the photos....aren't my niece and nephew so precious?! They are growing up way too fast!

I'm off to the rehearsal for my wedding this weekend. Both ceremony and reception are at Arlington Hall...one of my favorite wedding venues in Dallas! The ceremony is outdoors, so it's looking like the weather is going to be perfect!

Have a great weekend everyone!!

XOXO,
Mindy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my mom and i just viewed the slideshow---your family is so beautiful! and the swing picture with you and josh is so great!!
LOVE YOU!