Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A little bit about...Mindy Marie Popelka Rives

I've been tagged!!! I was trying to think of something to blog about today (since I've been a bad blogger lately) so thanks for figuring it out for me, Marina!

1) What I was doing 10 years ago...
Enjoying the summer, I'm sure...either at camp, on vacation, hanging out with friends, working at Petite Folie (a stationery store I worked at throughout high school), laying by the pool, playing lots of volleyball, getting ready for my junior year at Coppell High School! C-O-P-P-E-L-L...everybody yell....COPPELL!! Go Cowboys!

2) 5 things on my to-do list today...
Work, take clothes to the cleaners, work out, go by the post office, cook dinner...the only thing that got done today...WORK!

3) Snacks I enjoy...
Skittles, chips (any kind), Diet Dr. Pepper, fresh fruit (especially pineapple, strawberries and grapes), pistachios....I could go on forever here...I love snacks!

4) Things I would do if I was a billionaire...
After I gave a ton of it away to our church and various charities, I would....take lots of fabulous vacations with my family and friends, pay off our house, build my dream house...and a lake house, buy a red convertible Corvette, hire a personal shopper, hire a personal chef, hire my hair guy to wash and blow dry my hair everyday.....I think I might go buy a lottery ticket now....

5) Places I've lived...
Temple, TX
Buena Vista, CO
Coppell, TX
College Station, TX
Washington DC
Dallas, TX

6) Jobs I've had...

During high school...
Re/Max (receptionist)
Petite Folie (stationery and gift store)

During College...
Pine Cove (camp counselor)
Rose Cottage Creations (bakery)

Post College...
Accenture (consultant)
City Club of Washington (special events)
DFW Events (wedding and event planner)

7) Bloggers I'm tagging...
Karen
Julie
Jamie
Katy

No comments: