Friday, June 27, 2008

Rocky Mountain High....Colorado!

I'm leaving for Colorado on Sunday for an entire week...and I couldn't be more excited! I need a vacation....and there's no better place to spend it than good ol' Colorado! We're staying in Aspen for the first half of our trip and then we'll head to our cabin in Buena Vista for the 2nd half of the week. We've got some fun adventures planned this go round...white water rafting at Noah's Ark and summiting Mt. Princeton for the first time! (Our cabin faces Mt. Princeton and none of us have ever summited it before, so we're all looking forward to it.) And of course we'll do the normal lounging around, morning coffee runs to Bongo Billy's, shopping and eating great food! I'm so excited I can hardly stand it!

So, I'm checking out for a week....and hope to return nice and refreshed next Sunday! Colorado has a way of doing that to ya! You can't help but relax while taking in the beauty and wonder of God's creation. The mountains are truly a testament of the Lord's workmanship. I love it!

I'll try to post some pictures while I'm there...not to make you jealous or anything.... :)

Have a great weekend!

XOXO,
Mindy


Watch out Mt. Princeton...here we come!

No comments: