Sunday, December 28, 2008

Aggie Christmas...

First, I'll give a Colorado update....We had a great time on the slopes today. The sun was shinning bright (usually not the case during winter skiing), making the 20 degree weather surprisingly bearable. I got to ski with my 6 year old niece, Kalie, for the first time....she did a great job on all the runs, even the blues...I was very impressed! Today was my first time to ski in 2 years, so I'm sure I'll be very sore tomorrow morning when I wake up. Now we're grazing on all sorts of yummy food and watching the Cowboy game...we recorded it since we were skiing when it started. Wow...it's not looking good. Come on boys....get it in gear!

Now on to more Christmas blogging....Last Saturday was the annual Aggie Christmas gathering at Mel and Justin's house in Lake Highlands. Here are a few pics from the evening....


Michael, Josh and Brent enjoying their hot toddies...


Friends since our freshman year at A&M (2000)....I love these girls!


Elizabeth and Marina....I love these girls too! :)


Mr. and Mrs. Rector.....thanks for showing up.


A close-up of Caroline and I....we have a lot of these face-to-face shots!


Cece, Kyle, Ben and Ang...


Mr. and Mrs. Brazeal...


The boys watching the Cowboy game...

No comments: