Saturday, December 6, 2008

Just another day at work...

This is where I've been working since Wednesday...Paradise Island, Bahamas.



And this is where I've been sleeping...One & Only Ocean Club.



Alison (my co-worker and dear friend) and I are having a great time....we've been working hard, long days...but who can complain when it's in the Bahamas!! The weather has been fantastic and all of the pre-wedding events have gone really well so far. The wedding is today at the Ocean Club. Right now, Ali and I are sitting in lawn chairs over looking the unbelievable turquoise water going over all the details for the wedding. Talk about an office with a view! Luckily, we're staying a couple extra days to unwind and enjoy the Bahamas before we head back to Dallas on Tuesday. We can't wait to be on the beach tomorrow...book in hand...no worry in the world....enjoying an Ocean Club Pina Colada...it really doesn't get much better than that!

2 comments:

C said...

im so jealous!!

Lauren said...

that sounds sooo nice right about now!! i hope you just soak it up... and soak up extra for me too!!! ENJOY!