Friday, December 19, 2008

Gingerbread!

Marina and I went to a gingerbread house decorating party last night at The Crescent for work. The Crescent's pastry chef did a demonstration for us and then we all got after our own gingerbread houses with icing and candy galore! It was so much fun....we felt like kids again! Marina and I were the last to leave the party.....kind-of embarrassing....but we were just having too much fun!

Here are a few pictures of how my house turned out....

The front...


The side...


The back...


This is who I found on top of my dinning room table this morning helping themselves to a sweet treat....


They licked the icing completely off of the Christmas tree on the left side of the door...little stinkers!


But how can you get mad at this face... :)


Have a great weekend everyone! I'm getting my Christmas party panties on...today is my last day of work for 2 full weeks....it's time to celebrate the season!

Cheers!
Mindy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mindy definitely made the hippest house of the night!

Chris Moseley