Tuesday, September 8, 2009

This Fall I'm Going To....

Finally visit two Dallas landmarks...

The State Fair of Texas


and

The Dallas Farmers Market


Yes, I've lived in Dallas for 14 years and have never been to the fair or farmers market....it's a darn right shame. I can't wait to try some fried butter balls...totally kidding, that is just sick nasty...but I do look forward to eating my way through the fair grounds! :) And picking some pumpkins and gourds for our front porch at the Farmers Market. I ♥ Fall!!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Wow! You definitely need to experience both! I will warn you- I think the Farmer's Market has become slightly "upscale" over the years- I went last year and the prices on pumpkins and flowers was outrageous! Still definitely worth the experience though! :) Have fun with your new adventures!!

Amber Massey said...

Yaay for fresh and local produce!! I'm excited for you to visit it..have you ever been the the Coppell Farmer's Market on Saturday mornings? I have yet to go, but I really want to make it out there. Also..a tip for Dallas FM..they will totally bargain with you. :) Have fun!

Unknown said...

When does the Farmers Market start selling pumpkins?! I LOVE pumpkins!!!