Thursday, January 14, 2010

The Perfect Brownie...

Back in September, I blogged about the Perfect Brownie....and for Christmas, I got one!!! Last night I finally had the chance to use it. And....IT WORKED!!!! I love this thing and will never make brownies again without it. My results...

Right after I took the brownies out of the oven...

I let them cool for 5 or so minutes before removing the divider piece....it came out very easily...

Ready to serve! With the Perfect Brownie, you can literally serve the brownies right out of the oven...no need to let them cool before cutting!

Perfect edges...

I have the perfect brownies ready for home group tonight!

Clean-up was extremely easy too....all pieces are dishwasher safe! You have to get one!!

Note: The directions say to spray the pan and divider well with cooking spray....and to place the brownie pan on top of a cookie sheet while baking just in case there are any leaks (the bottom of the brownie pan comes out so they can be displayed on the serving piece after baking). I following both of these directions.

5 comments:

penny lane designs said...

ohhh. those brownies look perfect. what an awesome gift. ;)

Unknown said...

...and the perfect brownie it was!

small homes said...

Someone also gave me this thing and I like it so much! It gave me no problems and I get to have my perfect brownies.

Meg said...

I was wondering about this...lol...thanks for the fun demonstration!

Tori said...

Thanks for the demo! I have wanted to get this too!