Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Best JOY Party Ever!

The JOY Party on Fridays at Camp LIFE is always the highlight of the week....but it was even more special last week since I got to share it with my family/friends and girls!

Mom and I getting our girl's blessing boxes ready...
Julie working on her blessing boxes...
Mom dancing for JOY with the girls...
Sweet Florence...
Nelson partying with his boys! Nelson works with me at DFW Events....his entire family came to Camp LIFE last week. It was such a blessing to have them here!
JOY Explosion!
Sarah and Eunice having fun in the confetti...
Our girls celebrating all of their blessings...
Mom and I celebrating the amazing week we had with our Zambian partners, Alice (left) and Sandra (right)! The Lord truly blessed us with an incredible team! Five of our girls came to know the Lord last week!!!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Such great posts Mindy!! How awesome is it that 5 girls came to know the Lord!! They were blessed to have such godly women as leaders. You have touched so many people including me when you brought me to YL camp where I accepted Christ. love you!