Friday, June 11, 2010

Busy in Zambia...


Things are busy, busy in Zambia...hence my lack of posting of the past week. Week 2 of Camp LIFE finished today and went really well. We had 70 Americans and 900 Zambian kiddos! Mom arrived to Zambia on Monday!!! It was so great to see her. She flew to Victoria Falls on Tuesday morning and she will arrive back in Lusaka tomorrow morning for week 3 of Camp LIFE. I cannot wait for her to finally experience what Josh and I are so passionate about. Josh's mom arrived yesterday....we are so happy to have her here too! Tomorrow we are opening 2 more houses at the Tree of Life Children's Village....I will post pictures and expand more on that in the next couple of days! It's going to be an amazing day!

Last weekend we gave Aggie a few surprises....lots of fun art supplies! She was soooo happy!
We gave her a blanket too (thank you Aunt Patsy and Susie for purchasing the blankets)! Here is Agness with her new blanket and good friend, Rachel...
Josh with precious, Esther who lives at the TOL...she is a doll!
Aggie taking a ride with Greer on the 4 wheeler....the TOL security team use the 4 wheeler to patrol the land. The TOL has 24 hour security.
Aggie LOVES to take pictures with my camera....she took this picture of Josh and I. I think photography might be in her future!

Words cannot express how grateful Josh and I are for your faithful prayers! More posts to come soon!

No comments: