Sunday, May 2, 2010

16 Weeks...

This past week was filled with lots of preparation for Zambia! I ran errands almost every day after work and spent all day Saturday running more errands and even packing a bit! It's really freaking me out that we leave for Zambia in less than 2 weeks....YIKES! I have so much to do between now and then. I know it will all get done, but it's a little overwhelming to be quite honest. When I step foot on that plane in 13 days, I think I'll finally be able to breath a sigh of relief and relax a bit. Thankfully, I've continued to feel really great. I can tell that my energy level is lower than normal, but I think that's because I've been running 90 to nothing every day. But don't worry...I'm not skimping on my sleep. I get a solid 8+ hours each night!

I'm all gussied up in my week 16 baby bump pic, because I was on my way to a shower for Karen and baby Rector. I'll post pics from the lovely affair sometime this week.

Week 16...
Kaci and Chloe ♥ Baby...

1 comment:

Leslie, Kevin, Presley & Jack Lowe said...

Mindy!! I am so excited for ya'll to be parents!! I know you will be such an amazing mother:) GOOD LUCK with everything and we are sending so much love from Japan!!