Monday, May 31, 2010

20 Weeks...

Well, we're half way there...I can't believe how fast the time is flying by! I started feeling little kicks from the baby this past week and Josh finally got a feel a couple of days ago! It truly is an amazing feeling and a constant reminder of God's faithfulness. I'm so thankful that I have been feeling well and I pray that will continue throughout the remainder of my pregnancy, especially while we are here in Zambia. I am daily trusting in the Lord for His shield of protection over me and baby.

The Zambian kids love to guess what I'm having....typically, the boys think it's a boy and the girls think it's a girl. Right now, I really don't have a clue. Initially I was pretty confident that it was a boy, but now I'm not as convinced. We'll just have to wait and see!

2 comments:

Mel said...

So glad you are feeling well min and having a blessed trip. Keep the posts coming. love you lots

Courtney Edwards said...

You are super cute pregnant Mindy! Cant wait to hear what yall are blessed with. I know you are enjoying every precious moment. Love hearing your updates!