Saturday, July 17, 2010

Baby Rector and Baby Rives...

I know Karen posted these pics on her blog yesterday, but I had to put them on PB&PT too! It only makes sense that Karen and I are pregnant at the same time....we do a lot together! What a blessing it will be to watch our little ones grow up with one another. And I can't wait to share the joys of motherhood with my best friend...I know we're in for a wild ride! We'll be able to laugh and cry together as we figure this whole parenting thing out! Baby Rector will be here any day now...I'm so excited I can hardly stand it!! Karen and I are both having surprises, so it will be interesting to find out if the Lord blesses us with 2 girls, 2 boys or one of each! Any guesses??

Baby Rector (37 weeks) and Baby Rives' (26 weeks) first pictures together...


I had a doctor's appointment on Monday and Baby Rives is doing well. My tummy is measuring where it should be and baby's heart beat was nice and strong. I have my glucose test and another sonogram on August 2nd. I'm anxious to see baby on the big screen again! I'm 27 weeks tomorrow!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great opportunity for you all. My sister and my newphew are 6months apart and they are like twins. Good luck

Sara
http://www.momentsofelegance.com

Unknown said...

Such adorable photos! Thanks for sharing with us. I was just seeking suggestions for best wedding venues chicago and came to this post but it was truly a wonderful reading. It would be quite helpful if you can share your wedding arrangement tips for me here!