Sunday, July 4, 2010

Wishing everyone a Happy 4th from Zambia!

The 4th of July is one of my favorite holidays....and here I am again...2 years in a row not in America on the 4th. Last year I was in Turkey....this year in Zambia. I know I shouldn't be complaining...I've been very fortunate to get to travel the world. BUT...I LOVE AMERICA and I love celebrating our great country!! I'm really missing home today. My family...friends...cookouts by the pool...and, of course, the FIREWORKS!!! They are my absolute favorite and I'll definitely be dreaming about them tonight. Happy 4th to all of you back home! Celebrate a little extra for me!

Proud to be an American...and wishing I had a hamburger and sparkler in my hand right now,
Mindy :)

1 comment:

penny lane designs said...

we missed you too! see you soon though. :)